Spice Trails may make improvements and/or changes on this web site at any time. Spice Trails makes no representations about the suitability of the information and services contained on this web site for any purpose. All such information and services are provided “as is” without warranty of any kind. Spice Trails hereby disclaims all warranties and conditions with regard Travel & Tours be liable for any direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special, or consequential damages arising out of, or in any way connected with, the use of this web site or with the delay to this information and services, including all implied warranties and conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, title, and no infringement. In no event shall Spice Trails internationally to use this web site, or for any information or service obtained through this web site, or otherwise arising out of the use of this web site, whether based on contract, strict liability, or otherwise, even if Spice Trails has been advised of the possibility of damages. Because some states/jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, the above limitation may not apply to you.
The information, and services published on this web site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors. Spice Trails offers no guarantee to the accuracy of any material found on this web site.
Links to third-party sites
This web site may contain hyperlinks to web sites operated by parties other than Spice Trails. Such hyperlinks are provided for your reference only. Spice Trails does not control such web sites and is not responsible for their contents. Spice Trails inclusion of hyperlinks to such web sites does not imply any endorsement of the material on such web sites or any association with their operators.
From 21 June 2002, Australian Commercial Resources Pty Limited T/A Spice Trails will be subject to National Privacy Principles under the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) as amended by the Privacy Amendment (Private Sector Act 2000 (Cth)).
This Privacy statement explains how Spice Trails protects the privacy of personal information supplied by you when using our services. Spice Trails understands the importance of your privacy and will ensure that information collected form you will only be used for the purpose set out in the Privacy Statement.
Collection of personal information by us
The kinds of personal information we collect and store will depend on what products and services you request from us. However, it may include (amongst other things):
- Personal information you give us when you request a product or service from us. This information may include your intended travel dates, place of departure, intended destination and whether you are an adult or child;
- Personal information you give us when you make a flight/land booking. This information may include your name, address, telephone numbers, e-mail address, credit card details, specific dietary and health requirements;
- Communications between you and us; and
- Transactional information about your use of products and services.As we are required by law to obtain your consent to the collection of “sensitive information” we will assume that you have consented to the collection of all information that is provided to us for use in accordance with the Statement, unless you tell us otherwise.How information is collected
Personal information about you may be collected when you communicate with us by telephone, by letter, fax or e-mail; when visiting our web site; or when you contact us in person. Other information about you may also be collected from you from a third party. For example: agents making travel arrangements on your behalf.How we use your personal information
We generally collect your personal information for the following purposes:
- Being aware of any special travel requirements (health or otherwise) you may have
- Providing you with confirmation of your flight booking and advising you of any changes to your itinerary
- Confirming your identity when you check in
- Addressing any feedback or complaints you may have
- Answering any queries you may haveIf you do not provide us with your personal information, we will be unable to do one or more of the above (including being unable to accept any flight/land bookings).Exchange of personal information with third partiesPersonal information we collect from you may be disclosed:
Spice Trails may disclose your information to other parties, to outside contractors such as airline carriers, travel services providers, freight companies, data processing companies e.g. global distribution systems operators, for the purpose that the personal information was collected – for example, to finalise a transaction on your behalf or provide you with a requested service.In the interests of security, customs and immigration policies, we may also without your express consent, disclose personal information to national and international law enforcement agencies and governments throughout the world, when required or authorized by or under law.
Updating your personal information
Where possible, we take reasonable steps to ensure your personal information is correct and up-to-date. If your personal information is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact us so that we can correct or amend the information.
Transfer of information overseas
We may transfer to people in foreign countries any of your personal information to fulfill the purposes set out in this Privacy Statement, for example:
- To data processors (including operators of global travel distributions systems)
- Airlines, hotels and other travel and freight service providersThese transfers will, in most cases, be necessary for the implementation or completion of a service by a third party contracted by Spice Trails on your behalf.Complaints
If you wish to gain access to your personal information, have a complaint about a breach of your privacy or you have any query on how your personal information is collected or used please forward your request, complaint or query to the address below on our website. We will respond to your query or complaint as soon as possible.Updates to Privacy Statement
We may amend this Privacy Statement at any time. If we do so, we will post the amended Privacy Statement on our website so that you will always be aware of how we manage your personal information.